Thursday, April 30, 2020

A Tisket a Tasket, I Got a Basket!


Went back to the bike shop because the chain wouldn’t move when I tried to change gears.  The ajeossi fixed the problem.  Then I bought a basket.  Since the handlebars had to be raised in order to fit the basket (which was necessary anyway because they were too low), I also had him raise the seat.  It was so much more comfortable! 

And I was thrilled to death with the basket (₩10,000).  I’ve always wanted one for my bicycle and now I finally do.  I put my backpack in it and rode back to the village feeling fee.  Otherwise, my Chuseok break (all two days of it) was wasted.  Well, I did cook, but I didn’t do most of the things on my to-do list.  Who knows when I’ll have another long weekend. 

September 8, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment